WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 PENTESTERS, 1 person fluent in Spanish and 1 other fluent English.
Job in Lille (FR) and/or London(UK)
Since 2003, SSL247 has been marketing IT security solutions to businesses. A world leader in websecurity and in particular SSL certification, SSL247 is becoming a key player in IT security thanks to the creation in 2014 of its PenTest, Security Audit and Data Protection business unit.
Our vision: A Secure Digital World. The energy we put into implementing it for our customers has earned us a recognized and award-winning partner by leading cybersecurity solutions providers: Symantec, Qualys, Digicert, Sectigo, etc.
SSL247 is now more than 80 people spread over 4 offices in Lille, London and Orlando. We have more than 12,000 customers worldwide and are growing rapidly in all the markets in which we operate.
Thanks to our 5 values: AMBITIOUS, DEDICATED, INNOVATIVE, PROACTIVE and SUPPORTIVE, you will be in charge of the development of our activity of pentest and security audit for our English market.
Attached to the manager in charge of safety and security audits, you are involved in technical missions in real conditions. Your missions on the English or Spanish market will be:
- Performing intrusion tests (applications, external, internal, wireless)
- Audit services (configuration, code, etc.)
- Writing the deliverables provided to our customers
- Assistant to intrusion projects
- Participation in project management with intrusion tests
- Participation in pre-sales on the Spanish or English market regarding intrusion testing services (customer appointments, commercial proposals)
- Passive and active monitoring, notably by attending thematic conferences
- English fluent and/or Spanish
- French skills can be appreciated
- Engineer training BAC + 5 or equivalent in the IT and security sector
- Certified training is also a plus: OSCP, OSCE, SANS Training, OSSTMM
- You are of first experience in Security (Internship, alternation or 1st job)
- In-depth knowledge of the classic tool for intrusion tests (interception proxy, Metasploit, port scanner, etc.)
- You know how to develop, at least in a language (Python, Ruby, Go, C, etc.)
- Mastery or multiple operating systems (UNIX required)
- Active participation in technical challenges is also a plus
- You are curious and have a good relationship