Your activities :
- Performing pentests on exposed environments on the Internet
- Specific pentests on cloud environments (AWS, Azure...)
- Writing of reports in French and English
- R&D on intrusion techniques and tools
- Contribution and/or management of internal technical projects
- Participation in the Cyber watch unit
You will collaborate as part of a team on projects integrating, depending on the case, several areas of cybersecurity (architecture, governance) and several technical areas (mobile penetration tests, hardware, reverse engineering, industrial systems, etc.).
You will be able to participate in the technical analysis of calls for tender and in the creation of offers in line with our positioning as experts in the security of critical and embedded systems. You may also be required to provide technical support to junior consultants on your assignments.
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in Cybersecurity and you will have a minimum of 3 years experience in external intrusion testing.
You are rigorous and autonomous and have a strong appetite for technical challenges in cyber. You will have good interpersonal skills to successfully complete this mission. Autonomous, rigorous and determined, you will contribute directly to the success of the missions entrusted to you, but you will also be a player in the continuous improvement of our internal processes and tools.
What we offer to all our employees:
- A working environment with a real human dimension, where the well-being of our employees and the smooth running of company life and trust count, even when working from home.
- A climate that is favourable and conducive to the development of skills.
- Stimulating opportunities, orientations and career choices.
To join us is to become part of a company of enthusiasts, ready to welcome new employees, with a vision of expertise and innovation.