RandoriSec is looking for a technical expert in cybersecurity for a long mission within the information system security department of one of its clients in the insurance sector.
The mission: As part of the mission, the candidate will take charge of the following missions:
- Intrusion test follow-up
- Security-oriented code audit
- Monitoring of a bug-bounty program
- Technical monitoring
In addition, the candidate will also be the technical referent with the internal teams.
The profile sought:
- Minimum of five years of experience in offensive security in a consulting firm or with an end customer;
- Experience in code audit;
- Strong autonomy;
- Being able to animate restitutions intended for any type of profile (technical or non-technical type VIP, management, etc...);
- Writing fluency in French and English;
- Mastery of attack tools (eg Metasploit, Burp Suite Pro...) and scripting languages;
- Knowledge of the fields of application security, OWASP;
- Taste for teamwork;
- Participating in a community safety project or publishing online and/or for the paper edition is a plus!
Location: The position is located in the Paris region. 80% remote work position.
Remuneration: To be defined according to the profile