Digital Security is a consulting firm specializing in the field of Cybersecurity and the security of Connected Objects.
With our 230 employees in the largest cities in France and internationally, we support companies and administrations in defining their security strategies, their implementation and their maintenance in operational conditions, by controlling and auditing them. measures applied.
Digital Security is characterized by its rare capacities for innovation and security research and has created CERT-UBIK, the first CERT ™ specialized in the ecosystem of connected objects and has its own R&D laboratory. Because the value of Digital Security lies in our ability to let our employees flourish and allow their curiosity to be expressed, we capitalize on the talents we recruit in order to:
- Better know and understand threats
- Continuously find new solutions and working methods for companies
- Best serve business cybersecurity
As part of our development in the Auvergnes-Rhône-Alpes region and more particularly in Lyon, we are looking within our teams of enthusiasts for a confirmed or senior Auditor / Pentester (M / F).
Focus on the Lyon agency:
After three years of existence, the Lyon agency is a growing agency currently made up of 18 people, divided into two activities (Governance & Consulting / Audit & Project Integration). These two years of existence have also enabled us to carry out a large number of commercial actions and "open" some thirty clients. Our growth and development ambitions for the months and years to come are great and are above all in line with the enormous potential of the Region, in terms of customers (all sectors of activity combined) and therefore, in terms of ISS needs. and projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the manager of the Audit department of the ARA region, you work as a cybersecurity engineer / auditor for our clients in one or more of the following areas:
- Performing technical audits and penetration tests
- Safety engineering
- Your duties will also lead you, in addition to your operational missions, to contribute to the enrichment of our offers, to participation in pre-sales procedures, and to operational supervision
Holder of a Bac + 5, you have at least 3 years of experience in the practice of technical audits and penetration tests.
- Rigor, organization & autonomy Ideally you have one or more certifications relating to auditing techniques and IT technologies: offensive security, vulnerability scanners, IDS / IPS, log correlation (SIEM), EDR, antimalware, etc.
- You have good interpersonal skills and know how to be responsive You know how to manage priorities and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Carrying out audits or pentests Intervention on incidents and investigations
- IS security, industrial IS or IoT security
Join a dynamic and passionate team, to work in a pleasant atmosphere while perfecting your know-how.