We are looking for future collaborators in Lyon to grow our team. For this offer, we are looking for a confirmed / senior profile with at least 5 years of experience.
This offer is not intended for trainees and interns, for whom we publish separate offers.
The objective is to find passionate people who want to participate in various audit missions and which can concern transverse subjects:
- Intrusion tests on various technical perimeters (infra, applications, AD, iOT, mobile...)
- Realization of Red Team audits
- Code audits for mobile, embedded, web or other applications
- Architecture and/or maturity audits if you are interested in the process vision
- Participate in the design and development of internal tools
- Experience in auditing (pentest, code audit, configuration audit) of several years is required;
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows environments;
- Good knowledge of system, network and cryptography basics;
- Development / scripting skills to contribute to internal tools;
- Good writing skills in English and French;
- Passionate about security, willing to learn and innovate
- Spirit of sharing and teamwork
The office is located next to the Part-Dieu train station and we prefer hybrid work arrangements (~2 days of telecommuting, quite flexible). This position is not intended for full remote work.
Do not hesitate to shoot us an email on contact[at]calypt.com to discuss it!