Founded in 2013, YesWeHack is a leading global bug bounty platform, with offices in Singapore, Paris, Lausanne and Munich.
We provide a disruptive approach to cyber security through Bug Bounty, by connecting more than 19,000 ethical hackers worldwide with organizations to secure their assets the agile way.
Growing rapidly, we are strengthening our teams with passionate people and are now looking for a UX/UI Designer on a permanent contract.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work on the graphic identity of the company (different supports)
- Continuously contribute to improve/optimize the user experience on our products
- Translate functional requirements into user interface (personae, user journeys, experience maps)
Initial design of interfaces (mockups, wireframes, prototypes...) for the different products
- Declination of the screens in UI (or even implement the appropriate User Interface with the development teams)
- Create and develop the UI style Guide (style guide, icons, information hierarchy...) and the component library and guarantee the coherence of the visual identity.
- Design and produce the various marketing materials needed to launch these applications (icons, screenshots, banners, videos...).
Carry out complex business interface projects (UX / Ergonomics)
Profile sought :
- 5 years of experience on UI/UX
- Good mastery of UX processes (wireframing, prototyping, user research & testing, interaction design...)
- Mastery of a design tool: Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, ...
- Good knowledge of prototyping tools
- Front-end skills (HTML/CSS/JS)
To apply : https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/yeswehack/jobs/ux-designer-h-f_paris