Founded in 2013, YesWeHack is a leading global bug bounty platform, with offices in Singapore, Paris, Lausanne and Munich.
We provide a disruptive approach to cyber security through Bug Bounty, by connecting more than 19,000 ethical hackers worldwide with organizations to secure their assets the agile way.
Growing rapidly, we are strengthening our teams with passionate people and are now looking for an IT infrastructure engineer with a permanent contract in Rouen to join our infrastructure team.
Your main missions will be :
- Ensure the proper functioning and availability of the IT infrastructure for the benefit of our customers and users
- Ensure the maintenance in operational condition of the services used by the company
- Identify, propose and lead the infrastructure projects necessary for the growth of the company, its new services and the management of technical obsolescence,
- Ensure security, proper use and contribute to the evolution of infrastructure and services
- Contribute to the documentation of the infrastructure and the development of administration procedures
Profile sought :
You are passionate about computers, especially in the field of computer networks and systems where you have a similar experience of at least 5 years.
You like to discover, experiment and master different infrastructure and system administration technologies such as SaltStack/Debian/Gitlab CI. In particular, you have a good knowledge of Python development and, ideally, experience in implementing SSO and/or IAM.
You are recognized for your rigor, your analytical and listening skills to take into account the needs of users, understand the issues and propose appropriate solutions.
With a good team spirit, you can both manage a project on your own and participate in teamwork, and have good communication and sharing skills.
You also have a level of English that allows you to read and write correctly in this language.
Send us your application: