Founded in 2015, YesWeHack offers companies an innovative approach to cyber security, thanks to Bug Bounty (vulnerability reward), by connecting more than 40,000 cyber security experts (ethical hackers) spread across 130 countries, and companies to secure their exposed perimeters and search for vulnerabilities (bugs) in their websites, mobile applications, infrastructures and connected objects.
YesWeHack, the first European Bug Bounty platform, is present in France in Rennes, Rouen and Rouen, but also internationally in Germany in Munich, Switzerland in Lausanne and Asia in Singapore.
We’re looking for a passionate, curious and experienced professional to join our Customer Success Organization.
As a Security Consultant (Cybersecurity), you will act as trusted advisor and proactively help our clients to manage and run successful Bug Bounty & Vulnerability Disclosure Programs (VDP).
- be the first representative of YesWeHack to the clients and contribute to the adoption of Bug Bounty and VDP.
- Be the main contact for clients and will ensure regular follow-up with each of them.
- Work directly with stakeholders to fully understand and plan for their immediate, near and long-term security objectives.
- Designing and executing customized Bug Bounty strategies to ensure our customers achieve their security objectives.
- Proactively Monitor the activity of clients' Bug Bounty programmes in a regular, analytical and structured manner;
- You will act as an advisor, coach and guide, facilitating and supporting the success of their bug bounty programs with your expertise and know-how.
- Advise our clients on vulnerabilities and how to remediate them.
As a Security Consultant, you will be involved in all aspects of supporting customers in the successful implementation of their programmes and be be required to work on a variety of issues: functional, organisational, technical, human, etc.
- Strong IT security background
- you have some experience in account management or customer success.
- Excellent listening, analysis and synthesis skills, as well as good written and oral expression, which you know how to use to convey the messages and advice you deliver.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Have exceptional organization and time-management skills and are able to effectively manage across priorities
- You have a taste for challenge and wish to evolve in a complex and stimulating professional and technical environment.
To apply: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/yeswehack/jobs/security-consultant-f-h-paris_puteaux_YESWE_bNKM6rW?q=8756c945611582c5c2dedd0c39c84aef&o=1339565