Founded in 2015, YesWeHack offers companies an innovative approach to cyber security, thanks to Bug Bounty (vulnerability reward), by connecting more than 40,000 cyber security experts (ethical hackers) spread across 130 countries, and companies to secure their exposed perimeters and search for vulnerabilities (bugs) in their websites, mobile applications, infrastructures and connected objects.
YesWeHack is today the first European Bug Bounty platform, present in France in Paris, Rennes and Rouen, but also internationally in Germany in Munich, Switzerland in Lausanne and Asia in Singapore.
As a QA Automatician Tester, your role will be to develop the automated testing tools of our web platform.
For this you will be required to :
- Develop the means of test automation, in particular functional and system tests
- Define the tests to be performed for each evolution of our products
- Carry out the tests
- Document the tests and their results
In our offices in Rouen or Rennes (with the possibility of telecommuting), among passionate colleagues, you will be in permanent interface with the developers whose production you will qualify.
- With a first experience, you master one or several test automation tools (selenium, robot framework, katalon, ranorex, codeception...).
- Rigorous and organized, you have at heart to realize documented and reliable tests.
- You like and know how to understand the business needs of users in order to develop an adapted test strategy and synthesize the results and their impacts.