We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing team.
Your mission will be to develop and maintain the test facilities (Quality Assurance) on all our projects to ensure the quality and performance of our products.
- Define and design the means of qualification for the various projects, constantly seeking the maximum level of automation
- Develop the means of test automation, in particular functional and system tests
- Define the tests to be carried out for each evolution of our products
- Carry out the tests
- Document the tests and their results
You will be in permanent contact with the development and R&D teams, whose production you will be responsible for, and you will also have to communicate with the infrastructure team in order to define and produce the appropriate technical resources.
You will be able to work with one or more solutions in each of the following categories:
- Testing tools/framework: Selenium, codeception, cypress
- Database: mariaDB and MongoDB
Knowledge of angular, symfony and Django frameworks will be appreciated.
- Rigorous and organised, you are keen to carry out complete, documented and reliable tests.
- You like and know how to understand the business needs of users in order to develop an adapted test strategy and synthesize the results and their impacts.
- You are a good team player, you can both manage a project alone and participate in a team, and you have good communication skills and the ability to share your results.
- You have a good level of English, allowing you to read and write correctly in this language.
To apply : https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/yeswehack/jobs/ingenieur-qa-f-h_rennes