Founded in 2013, YesWeHack is the #1 European Bug Bounty & VDP Platform. YesWeHack offers companies an innovative approach to cybersecurity with Bug Bounty (pay-per-vulnerability discovered), connecting more than 15 000 cyber-security experts (ethical hackers) across 120 countries with organizations to secure their exposed scopes and reporting vulnerabilities in their websites, mobile apps, infrastructure and connected devices. YesWeHack runs private (invitation based only) programmes, public programmes and vulnerability disclosure policies (VDP) for hundreds of organizations worldwide in compliance with the strictest European regulations.
YesWeHack now has more than 200 customers worldwide, of varying sizes, cultures and organizations. Identifying and understanding the specificities and needs of each client will be an essential element in the success of your missions.
As a PROGRAM-MANAGER, you are responsible for managing, qualifying and analyzing the severity of vulnerability reports from our clients' BugBounty programs.
You are their privileged technical interlocutor and regularly monitor the reports of their programs and are also in constant contact with our community of experts. You are dynamic, curious, attentive and comfortable with all types of technical issues. You represent YesWeHack, its culture, its values and you contribute to the adoption of Bug Bounty by our customers by supporting them in the success of their projects in liaison with our team of Customer Success Manager.
Your main missions:
- Manage our clients' vulnerability reports
- Reproduce and assess the severity of the reports received
- Ensure a permanent dialogue with our customers but also our community of ethical hackers
- Understanding the needs and objectives of our customers in order to provide them with personalized support and ensure the success of their projects
- Participate in the innovation needs of our ecosystem in conjunction with our technical and R&D teams
Required profile :
You are rigorous, curious, autonomous and like to take initiatives.
Your team spirit, your interpersonal skills and your ability to evolve in a very rich and constantly evolving technical context are also qualities necessary to carry out your missions.
You work in close collaboration with our technical teams and play a central role in the life of our clients' programs and in the success of our business
- English read, spoken and written essential
- Study level: Bac +5 / Master
- Experience: > 5 years
- Type of contract: CDI
- Location: Rennes OU Rouen OU Singapore