We are currently looking for an Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer to join our growing team of passionate people.
As an Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for modernizing YesWeHack's development chain and infrastructure to meet the agility needs and challenges of microservices. You will be dynamic and autonomous and will be able to propose pragmatic and incremental solutions to the different needs.
You main responsibilities will be as follows :
- Maintain the existing system in good condition
- Participate in the design and implementation of continuous integration tools
- Participate in the design and implementation of the containerisation infrastructure
- Participate in the design and implementation of images and the tools they require
You must master :
- Automation concept (Salt, Ansible,...)
- CI/CD tools: gitlab-ci, registry (harbor)
- Containerisation: Docker, K8S, ...
- Network : Dynamic routing, DNS
The following knowledge will be an asset :
- Basic programming skills (python/go)
- Git & git flow
- Advanced monitoring
Examples of technologies we use:
- Saltstack, Gitlab, Debian, Mariadb/Mysql, Nginx, PHP (symfony), Python (Django), Stack ELK, Kafka, Harbor, Docker swarm, ...
- Passionate about cybersecurity, you have a good professional experience in the field of system administration.
- Rigorous, respectful of good security practices, your team spirit and your interpersonal skills will also be necessary to successfully complete your missions.
To apply: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/yeswehack/jobs/ingenieur-infra-devops-h-f-paris_paris