We are currently looking to expand the marketing team with the addition of an experienced Global Product Marketing Manager to participate to our EMEA/APAC growth and expansion. You will play a pivotal role in the success of the company as we continue our upward trajectory. This position will report to our CMO, Michel RUEFENACHT (based in Switzerland) and you will be working closely with our VP of Sales and our CTO.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will be contributing to the overall go-to-market strategy & execution, and you will be responsible for developing and delivering crisply articulated stories and content to both our internal and external audiences to drive awareness and demand for our offers.
- Lead the development and execution of a cross-functional GTM strategy, incl. positioning and messaging, for our solutions across different use cases, industries and segments.
- Follow & analyse market trends and identify possible new business opportunities
- Create high-impact content (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU) that aligns to the buyer’s journey and persona
- Lead the creation of enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (playbooks, battlecards, scripts, presentations, training modules and demos)
- Work with the broader marketing team on programs to accelerate market awareness, demand generation, and product revenue growth
- Manage launch planning of the commercial release of a product/solution
- Assist with large deal opportunities to achieve ARR goals
- Establish yourself and YesWeHack as an industry thought leader for crowdsourced security
- Research and respond to industry trends and articles to bring YesWeHack into the conversation
- Present and run demos at industry trade shows, webinars, etc. to reach enterprise security buyers.
- Enable the sales organization to effectively communicate our differentiated value proposition across existing and new solutions.
- Assist in pricing strategy optimization
- Develop and maintain SWOT analysis and comparison guides vs. competition
- Work on the potential market size and ROI for new feature introduction
- Conduct win/loss interviews and perform ongoing analysis
- Brief analysts and run 3rd party research projects (TL WP, briefs, etc.)
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience (ideally targeting enterprise customers)
- Firm understanding of industry trends, customer requirements, and value drivers
- Proven experience in the Tech/SaaS industry
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry (highly desirable)
- Product management experience strongly desirable
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Storyteller who can adapt the communication style to different audiences and buyer persona
- Passionate about technology and can translate technical capabilities into business benefits
- Excellent communication skills (solid writer, strong speaker and presentation building)
- “Can-do” person, self-motivated, autonomous and with solid project management skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Engineering or similar field
- Fluent English and French, position based in Paris
To apply: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/yeswehack/jobs/product-marketing-manager-h-f_paris