Founded in 2013, YesWeHack is a leading global bug bounty platform, with offices in Singapore, Paris, Lausanne and Munich.
We provide a disruptive approach to cyber security through Bug Bounty, by connecting more than 19,000 ethical hackers worldwide with organizations to secure their assets the agile way.
Growing rapidly, we are strengthening our teams with passionate people. You are passionate, you want to participate in the realization of an innovative project, a company project in a promising market, join a startup where women and men are at the heart of our company, join a multidisciplinary, expert team?
Come and join us!
As a developer back-end, you will participate within a team in the evolution and maintenance of our Bug Bounty platform.
Dynamic and autonomous, you will be able to bring pragmatic and incremental solutions to different needs.
Main missions :
- Maintain the current code of the platform in condition.
- Participate in the design and development of future versions of the platform
- Carrying out the technical analysis
- Tests and entries, corrections required
- Corrective and evolutionary maintenance of applications
You must master :
- PHP 7
- Symfony 3/4
- Doctrine 2
- Testing framework (PHPUnit, Codeception, Behat)
The following notions will be an asset:
- JS Framework (Angular, View, React)
- Say again
- Multi-server environment
- English read, spoken and written
- Participation in open source projects
Profile sought :
Passionate about cybersecurity, you have a good professional experience in the field of development.
Rigorous, respectful of the good practices of secure development and functional security, your team spirit and your relational skills will also be necessary qualities to successfully complete your missions.
Experience: 3-10 years
Type of employment: Permanent contract
Location : Rennes OR Rouen
Send us your application by clicking on the following link: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/yeswehack/jobs/developpeur-back-h-f-rennes-ou-rouen_rennes