As part of our innovative Software Development team you will:
- Run, optimize and monitor our server environment
- Identify and solve complex problems of our system infrastructure
- Optimize our existing services in respect to availability
- Maintain infrastructure of our databases
- Test and monitor new and existing features
- Ensure the security of our customers' data on our internal servers
- Refine and improve our Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Practical experience with some of the following technologies: ELK-Stack, NGINX, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB Cluster, Amazon AWS/EC2/Cloudfront, Continuous Integration, Jenkins
- Solid knowledge in Linux administration
- Experience with either Java or Ruby
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Well organized security mindset who is able to prioritize tasks
- Passionate about the automation of infrastructure
- The desire to improve existing structures
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR "PAW"SOME EMPLOYEE
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- A multicultural work environment and excellent team spirit
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 32,200 and € 49,000 on a full-time basis.
WE ARE LOOKING FROWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION: https://tractive.com/gen/jd/job-operations-engineer-devops