CT-Square is a startup inventing a new way of managing security. We are looking for talented and passionate people to design the IT security of tomorrow.
You are an impassionate connoisseur of Big data and DevOps ? Curious about AI ?
You are rigorous, applied, and you like a job well done ?
We want to reinforced our R&D team with an inquiring and proactive Developer.
Join us to develop our data processing platform for the cyber security !
Our solution relies on automated data collection and analysis and is made up of:
- Ruby, Python and Go for the backend
- Kafka Elastic Search and OrientDB to route and store our data
- Docker and Kubernetes to run everything all together
You will take part in the development of our intrusion detection engine.
You will work on the optimization and flexibility of our rules engine and the integration of machine learning.
You have a first proven experience in Ruby development, Bac +2 / 5 (BTS Info, License, Master, Engineer, self-taught),
■ you are keen on IT security and data management
■ you have a solid culture of quality development and good practices
■ you enjoy to work inside a team
■ you are creative, innovative and not afraid to suggest new solutions.
Must have :
■ You know Go , Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch and OrientDB
■ You have notions in machine learning (Tensorflow, …)
If you …
- are not an early bird, it doesn’t matter. We care about the work you get done, not the time you get here
- are an early bird, the sunrise from our office is fantastic
- are not Parisian, it doesn’t matter ... if you like to take the train once a week!
Finally, if you are not the 5 legs sheep we are looking for, but you are really interested by this job, come and see us anyway. We are looking for people motivated by the project, and with whom we will enjoy working.