Under the responsibility of the Division Manager, you will work within a team specialized in vulnerability analysis.
This position is to be filled in Singapore on a 24-month VIE contract. You will have a training period of 3 months within our Parisian team.
Several missions are associated with the position:
Production technology monitoring and security:
- Qualification of vulnerabilities reported by our research agents: assess the impact of the vulnerability and determine the criticality level;
- Participation in customer support, associated with security issues covering a wide range of topics (via ARGOS service);
- Research and analysis of tools;
Research and development:
- Operation associated with maintaining and improving monitoring processes
- Tool development/maintenance
- System administration
- Vulnerability research (for publication/conference purposes)
- Research on other confidential topics
We are looking for talented, curious people who want to share their know-how and expertise with the whole team.
Your human skills will be an asset for this position.
However, an advanced technical background in system (Unix/Linux and Windows) and security is expected.
Rigorous and with good writing skills, you are able to read and write short technical texts in English.
The little ones most wanted:
- Vulnerability search: Windows and/or Linux kernel, hardware, application
- Splunk (advanced)
- Spoken language: Arabic or Chinese