We are offering you the opportunity to join us as a Junior SOC Analyst, on a permanent contract, available immediately and based in Ebene Cybercity (Mauritius).
By joining us as a Junior SOC Analyst, you will have the chance to :
- Ensure the first level SOC functions, concerning the monitoring and notification of our clients' IS (monitoring, detection and communication)
- Ensure daily or weekly monitoring of all relevant POC and SOC information for internal and/or external use
- Answer incoming phone calls from the SOC
- Ensure the proper processing and follow-up of SOC tickets
- Write notes for daily handovers between teams
- Write monthly SOC reports
- Participate in the drafting, modification and revision of documentation, ensuring that procedures are followed correctly
In order for you to thrive in our SOC team, you must
- Be open-minded and enjoy teamwork
- Be adaptable
- Be enterprising and innovative
- Be able to carry out projects successfully
- Be able to overcome difficulties
- Ability to step back and provide solutions to problems encountered
- Ability to write and speak fluently (French and English) to draft various documents and communicate with our clients
Some skills are required for the position we are offering:
- At least a high school diploma (successful experience in IT, ideally in technical support is a plus)
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking (OSI model)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and/or Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of ticketing and monitoring systems
- Have good knowledge of strict requirements for meeting processing times
- Ability to comply with our customers' requirements and to explain our procedures, both in writing and verbally
- Have a good command of the M365 suite
The field of cyber security has some requirements, you must...
- Be able to present a certificate of good character provided by the Mauritius government authorities
- Be able to pass a basic background investigation
Finally, in a few words, Exodata's SOC ...
Our SOC analyst teams provide complete visibility into threats and cybercriminals, but also contextual analysis of their evolution. We track and detect threats more quickly and continuously, and effectively apply containment and remediation measures. We monitor IS 24/7 to ensure that nothing is missed.
Why join Exodata?
Because joining Exodata means joining a young group (both in terms of its workforce and its corporate culture), flexible in terms of organisation and management, and humane, which places the quality of the relationship at the centre of its business.
Thanks to its geographical and strategic positions, Exodata is the only key player on the market to offer a 100% French outsourcing service in "Follow The Sun" mode, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Exodata supports local and international companies in their digital transformation, allowing them to focus on their core business, thanks to our know-how in terms of outsourcing, hosting of critical applications, strategic IT support, development and integration of Business Apps and Business Intelligence.
If you would like to join a dynamic company, which is full of projects and where there is never a dull moment, send us your CV and LM.
Thank you and maybe see you soon!