As a network and security engineer, you’ll ensure that the ECRITEL network backbone infrastructure is maintained in operational conditions across all the different Datacenters.
Your aim is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for your customers.
Your mission is to ensure the processing of requests assigned to the ECRITEL network team(NOC) and in particular:
- establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment
- maximise network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy
- configure routing and switching equipment, firewalls and loadbalancers
- You have a good customer relationship.
- You like teamwork.
- You have developed a good knowledge of Cisco technologies, network protocols and products ideally in an operator / hosting context.
- You are reactive.
- Strong knowledge with routing protocols: OSPF, IP / MPLS, BGP,
- Strong knowledge layer 2 protocols and best practices: VLAN, 802.1Q, STP, CDP
- Strong knowledge redundant architectures: VRRP, HSRP, GLBP.
- Strong knowledge good security practices: 802.X, Radius, Tacacs +, IPS / IDS, WAF
- knowledge Linux operating systems including Debian, Centos