DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology that protects online businesses (websites and mobile applications) against advanced cyber attacks.
Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cyber-security solution can detect & block the most sophisticated bot attacks, in real-time.
We’re proud to protect more than 200 Companies worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Foot locker, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris, New-York & Singapour gather talents coming from 13 different nationalities. We all love our ideally located & modern offices, an accessible management team, offsite events and weekly team-building initiatives, a chill room that includes football, video games and a punching bag!
DataDome is #CustomerCentric, the solution is the leader on g2.com and 100% of our customers renew their subscription year after year.
Want to play your part in the war against bad bots? Join the team and become a Botbuster!
Our technical stack is mainly composed of a real-time detection layer in Java, a low latency Stream Engine running on Flink in Scala, ElasticSearch for the storage, Kafka for communication between layers, HAProxy for load balancing, Symfony 5 & Angular 9 for our dashboards.
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 25 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 500k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
Why Join us?
You want to do practical security work in a scale-up company whose core business is cyber-security with a challenging stack in a multi-cloud environment.
You like technical topics and organizational ones. You want to work on a whole range of security topics from securing containers in the cloud to securing corporate IT while you are monitoring compliance progress.
You'll be the first SecOps Engineer in the new security compliance team, working in strong collaboration with the engineering team (30 people)
You will be more specifically in charge of:
As a SecOps Engineer you are focused to preserve DataDome's information assets, customer's information, DataDome employees and keep compliance requirements.
- Supporting tooling and automation roadmaps that facilitate compliance activities and lead to reducing the disruption of audit events.
- Monitoring, supporting and enforcing best practices in terms of Code & Infra Security (in collaboration with the DevOps team).
- Working on many technical topics, for example: Cloud & Containers security, IAM, SSO, MDM, MFA, Linux server hardening, encryption, secret management, security scanning, policy-based control for cloud-native environments, SIEM, zero-trust architecture ... and more.
- Writing and updating policies, procedures and documentation.
- Helping to respond to Request For Proposal on Security part.
- Contributing to improving the DataDome Real-Time Bot Protection solution.
We look for someone who has:
Experience in IT Security (Google Workspace, Mac, Windows, Linux, MDM).
Experience in Cloud SecOps: AWS, Google Cloud, kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch stack and Terraform.
Experience in security automation (SAST, Policy as a code ...)
Experience with common identity & access management products and their integration.
You know industry compliance and security standards including SOC2, OWASP, CIS or NIST.
You have a strong understanding and experience with attacks and mitigations methods.
Practice in ethical hacking (bug bounty, CTF, …)
You understand precisely how Internet works.
Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
You think that Security and compliance translate to business value.
You are open, honest, enthusiastic and direct in your communications.
You have experience or a background in cyber-security
You have already implemented a SOC 2 auditing procedure
You are familiar with open source security software
Experience in software engineering, IT management, security auditing, or DevSecOps / SRE is appreciated in a SaaS company working in Cloud environments
What we offer if you join our team :
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a talented R&D team creating innovative solutions, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry.
- A multicultural and diverse team with almost 13 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning...
- Remote friendly work environment : Tailor made work from home policy and joyful workplace located in Paris close to Opéra station!
- A Swile card and Alan Healthcare
What are the next steps?
You x Talent Acquisition Manager : first interview and cultural fit
You x the Team's Engineering Manager : technical and cultural fit + Take-home technical challenge
You x Team: Presentation and review of your "technical proposal" with the team
You x Member of the leadership team - Discussion about Datadome vision and "raison d'être" ?
NOW you really met everyone welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicant without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.