Network system technician - Permanent (M/F)Marseille , France 17 days ago
You will intervene with CMR France employees and group on the following missions:
• Installation of computer stations
• Management of hardware and software stocks
• Measure and optimize performance, and report your obsolescence or risk of alteration
• Manage access to systems
• Analyze and process incidents and climbed requests
• Make diagnostics to identify the causes of malfunction and propose corrections and solutions
• Establish and update the technical documents necessary to maintain infrastructure
• Ensure the reporting necessary for your activities
Bac +2 higher education in computer science, you justify a first experience in the same type of function.
Your interpersonal skills, your listening sense, organization and priority management will be essential elements for this position. You are also recognized your synthetic and analysis spirit.
A level of technical English would be a plus
Punctual trips are to be expected (France, Tunisia)
Skills and knowledges
• Safety solutions (Firewall, Antivirus)
• Hyper-V virtualization, VMware
• Databases (MSSQL Server - SQL)
• Microsoft (Azure AD, AD DNS, Windows Server) and Linux
• Networks, wifi, storage, backups, deployment of applications and workstation installations, scripting PowerShell, Bash, Python ...
• Network and systems analysis capacity
- Start date of the contract: as soon as possible
- Duration of the contract: CDI
- Work timetables: Non -annualized executive
- Place of work: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes - 13013 Marseille (Château Gombert technopôle) accessible in public transport
- Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your profile is selected, you will be contacted within two weeks by our Human Resources team for a first telephone interview and then an interview in Visio Conference and/or face -to -face with our network system manager, Abdelkader Zouaoui, your future manager.