You want to join a dynamic team, work on innovative projects, the Cybersecurity center will be delighted to welcome you!
You will intervene on the following missions:
- Monitor SOC control screens, and assist teams in handling Level 1 incidents
- Realize the exploitation of the security equipments (Firewall, proxy, IDS / IPS, AntiSpam, etc.)
- Know the security incident management processes and procedures for each client
- Know the customer context
- Maintain the customer knowledge base according to feedback from CERT bulletins and information provided by the RSOC
- Perform a first level analysis when a security alert occurs
- Communicates to the customer information about the security incident
Holder of a Bac +2 in network and telecommunication.
- A first internship or sandwich course experience is required on a network technician position.
- Knowledge of network services and protocols and their interaction
- Knowledge of TCP / IP, DHCP, DNS Know how to search for information in event log files
- The control of one or more network security products is a plus (firewall, proxy, IDS / IPS, AntiSpam, etc.)
Skills to be acquired during the integration and training period:
- To categorize a security incident
- Have knowledge of intrusion detection and prevention (IDS / IPS)
- Know how to make and analyze network captures with Wireshark
- Basic knowledge of the operation of a computer attack and the different categories of an attack (active, passive, internal, distributed, etc.)
- Good resistance to stress
- Reactivity and ability to set priorities
- Good oral and written communication (English and French)
- Master the customer relationship.