Our Client is a French group, which has doubled its turnover over the past year, 80% of which is exported and on five continents, or more than sixty countries. This extraordinary progress is achieved through the manufacture and personalization within its four factories of secure products and solutions such as identity documents, loyalty and prepaid cards, bank cards, and digital solutions. It offers these Customers, Governments, Banks and Retail mainly, global solutions ranging from project design to completion, and potentially its management. Because it is strategic to strengthen the security of the activities of this Group, for its own infrastructures as well as for its Customers, we are recruiting for it a Cybersecurity Expert (M / F).
Reporting to the General Manager, Expert and Technical Project Manager, your mission is to assess the dangers of potential attacks on a daily basis and to ensure the robustness of the internal infrastructures of the various sites as well as the developments carried out for Customers. More specifically, you:
- Are active in the potential choices for overhauling the group's architectures on all its sites (production and excluding production) and are process owner on the ISO / CEI 27001 standard; and de facto in responsibility for its proper implementation.
- Carry out an IT audit phase of the various systems and applications in progress.
- Be in permanent control over modern IT security aspects such as risks vs authentication of identity data, vs reinforced security network architectures, vs delegated client applications, ...
- You are technically armed to investigate in the event of an attack, collect evidence, maintain its chain of custody; and of course react in the best interests of the operationality of productions and expected Customers.
- Raise everyone's awareness of the various businesses of the Group, on the issues of potential problems and best practices to counter them.
Trained as an electronics engineer, you have a first solid experience in computer security; in consulting firm or in company. Knowledge of the 27001 standard is essential with a plus for those related to the security of the payment card industry or other EMV or MasterCard certifications. You are proficient in your areas of Windows and Unix operating systems; other universes systems and environments (mobile, cloud) are known for the capacity of acquisition and forensics.
Of course you are curious in your field, appreciate multicultural universes, know how to work in great autonomy and discretion, and operate with agility and force of proposals. The various trips and contacts will have punctuated your experiences. You are progressive in the management
You have a perfect command of French. Practice of Spanish is a plus.
The position is based in Paris 8th district, and involves frequent trips to production sites (France and abroad) and generally sometimes around the world. Package, depending on the profile, in the order of € 70k as well as other benefits, including company car.