PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/Job Summary:
We are seeking a security analyst to build our detection and response, and investigation capabilities in Paris. We need security talents to help us ensure continuous security of our enterprise application that is hosted in our own private cloud, consisting of thousands of servers, to millions or users across the globe.
As a security analyst, you will be part of our global security operations center that follows a follow-the-sun structure, working to ensure continuous monitoring, detection and response to security events affecting Ultimate Software and customers. You will work closely with our security operations centers in Singapore and Fort Lauderdale.
Together with the SOC team, you will monitor for infiltration attempts, analyze logs looking for patterns to ensure that infiltration attempts are identified and dealt with in a timely manner. You will identify attack patterns, figure out how to defend against them, and continuously evolve the team to be more efficient through the creation of tools and/or enhancements to our detection systems. You will be working closely with our threat intelligence and counter security teams to ensure that we are always one step ahead of the adversaries.
You must enjoy doing hands-on technical work. Continuous learning is expected. You have to be more than a button pusher. You must challenge the system, and constantly strive to work with the global team to improve them.
- Defense perspective threat modeling
- Improve security visibility across the enterprise by having a centralized view of what is happening
- Continuously monitor the assets of Ultimate Software and respond to quiescent and active threats to and within the enterprise
- Maintain active investigations of security events escalated to and within the Security Operations Center
- Actively learn how adversaries operate
- Develop and maintain detection content to detect nefarious activities within the enterprise
- Build metrics on efficiency, effectiveness and coverage, and demonstrate proof of value
- Continuously improve processes through automation and tools creation
- Stay current with Security technologies and make recommendations for use based on business value
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Fresh graduate with strong demonstrable security skills, or working professional with at least 5 years of relevant security work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in a global organization.
- Experience in developing programs in Python.
- Experience monitoring and analyzing network traffic, network and host-based security appliance logs is a strong plus.
- Security incident handling understanding
- Understand the applicability of software vulnerabilities
- Meticulous English reporting skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently in English: write clearly and speak authoritatively to different English-speaking audiences (business leaders and engineers)
The position is open in Paris and available immediately.