CYBER SECURITY ANALYST/CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER - SINGAPOUR
Job Title : Cyber Security Analyst/Certified Ethical Hacker
The company : PRODIE SANTE is specialised in recruitment and placement of Medical Practitioners worldwide.
Duties & Responsibilities: As the cyber security analyst, you will be beefing up the security of our organization and dealing with various security controls and set up :
- Protection of our systems : computers, communications, data, servers, webs, database...
- Assessment of security vulnerabilities/attacks and associated control measures, Security incidents
- Remediate gaps identified
- Threats detection : monitoring and implementation of the threat detection framework
- Create demos on Attack and Defence scenarios
- Deploy preventative measures against probable outside intrusion attempts against the group
- Malware detection and Reverse Engineering
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in IT security operations with a Cybersecurity focus
- Experience in handling IT security incidents
- Knowledge of security technologies, products, security threats and security tools Prevention
Encryption and Cryptography, Sniffing, DoS/DDoS Protection, IDS/Firewall Evading, Linux, Apple, MySql…
Profile : We are looking for a real "personality", someone with a real intuitive talent. “New talents” accepted.
Location : Singapour.
Languages : English. French would be a plus.
Integration : April to June 2017.
Salary: To be negociated + Bonuses + 30 working days of leave per year.
Contact : Please send CV + photo + cover letter with reference « PH/A17 »
Web site and corporate video : www.prodiesante.com.