Vaadata is a start-up specialized in security audits. We are looking for a cybersecurity consultant (M/F) to join our team, at the interface between technical and business issues.
Who is Vaadata?
- A dynamic start-up, ultra-specialized in security audits (pentest).
- A small, fun and freedom-loving team, in contrast to the corporate culture of large companies.
- An independent and socially committed company
Accompanying our French and international clients, from the technical diagnosis of their needs to the proposal of solutions adapted to their context.
The technical subjects to be addressed are varied: web pentest, mobile pentest, IoT pentest, infrastructure pentest, social engineering pentest, security oriented architecture review, source code audit, server configuration audit, security training ...
- Diagnosis of customer needs: understanding the company's security challenges, proposing security audits adapted to the context, discussing the technical details of the tests to be planned (types of targets, types of tests, test conditions, frequency, etc.).
- Costing: estimating the time to be allocated to security audits, depending on the functional scope, technical conditions and priorities for clients.
- Writing technical and commercial proposals
- Advice and negotiation
- Writing of technical articles on various topics related to cybersecurity and pentest
- Vaadata's representation at trade fairs, conferences and other events
Most of the exchanges with the customers are done remotely (web conferences) but some punctual travels are to be planned.
We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of cybersecurity (typically: a cybersecurity engineer wishing to evolve to a non-technical, more business-oriented position). Professional experience as a pentester or a developer is a real plus.
Fluent English is required.