Vaadata is a company specialised in cybersecurity audits (penetration testing). We are looking for a presales engineer (M/F) to join our team, at the interface between technical and business challenges.
Who are we?
- A dynamic company, highly specialised in pentest
- A fun, freedom-loving team, without the corporate culture of large companies
- An independent and socially committed company
Supporting our french and international clients, from the technical diagnosis of their needs to the proposal of solutions adapted to their context.
The technical subjects to be addressed are various: web pentest, mobile pentest, IoT pentest, network infrastructure pentest, social engineering pentest, source code analysis, cloud infrastructure security, security training, etc.
The missions are business / customer oriented but require a real technical culture in IT.
List of missions (not exhaustive):
- Diagnosis of client needs: understanding the company's security challenges, proposing security audits adapted to the context, discussing the technical details of the tests to be planned (types of targets, types of tests, test conditions, frequency, etc.)
- Evaluating costings: estimating the time to be allocated to security audits, according to the functional scope, technical conditions and priorities for the clients
- Drafting of technical and commercial proposals (with the support of a business assistant)
- Advice and negotiation
- Writing of technical articles on various security and pentesting related topics
- Representing Vaadata at trade shows, conferences and other events
- Participation in technical and business meetings, with a transversal vision of the issues related to services and customers
Most of the exchanges with customers are done remotely but some occasional travel is to be expected.
We are looking for a profile with a good culture of cybersecurity or web development, and wishing to evolve in a business-oriented position.
Technical experience in pentesting or web development is a real plus to succeed in this position.
Possibility of mixing on-site and remote work.