Description of the offer
You will be joining the security audit team, to realize technical auditing (penetration testing, inforensic analysis), develop and deliver your skills in trainings listed in our brochure.
Above all, you will be joining a dedicated team of passionate people!
You will be requested to do the following tasks:
- Offline and online pentests
- IT security trainings (Ethical Hacking & Security Certification)
- Attacks by social engineering
- Denial service testing
- Application reverse-engineering (including Android and iOS)
- Material equipment reverse-engineering (IoT)
- Code auditing
- Configuration auditing
Technical skills that are required:
- Master Web application’s security (OWASP referential)
- Confirmed level of penetration testing (system, network, Web)
- Good knowledge of the system administration Linux/Windows
- Master one or more scripting languages (Shell, Python, etc.)
- Notions of development (PHP, Java, C/C++, etc.)
- Good French writing level
- Fluent in english (reading, spoken, writing)
- Rigor, curiosity, motivation to learn more
- Pedagogy and desire to share its own knowledge
One of those following specializations, or area of interest, will be valuable:
- Code auditing
- Application reverse-engineering
- Post-incident / inforensic analysis
- Electronic embedded computing
- Radio and wireless protocols
- Participation to CTFs / Online challenges
- OSCP certification
If you are passionate, rigorous and love sharing your knowledge, you will love working with us.
Join us !