The computer system works to keep the business running smoothly. With this in mind, the cybersecurity consultant's mission is to contribute to the protection of sensitive information and to propose solutions for the organization and governance of the customer information system.
During your various missions, you will be in charge of:
- Ensuring the security dimension in IT projects
- Conduct risk analyses for the implementation of new technologies, new solutions (Iaas, Saas, Paas) related to the regulatory environment to which customers are subjected
- Define security requirements in sourcing projects
- Audit, verify and support cloud uses
In particular, the activities to be carried out are:
- To study the level of exposure to cyber risks of an information system to better understand its weaknesses, and in turn, to remedy its flaws,
- Train and educate our clients' staff about the various risks associated with the use of IT,
- Write and contribute to the evolution and deployment of SMSI programs;
- To develop and manage the various security projects of our customers;
- To provide regulatory oversight in relation to cybersecurity, including on topics related to the security of personal data.
- Conduct ingerating and/or testing the organisational and technical skills of our clients' information systems and propose remediation plans.
- Experience in conducting SSI projects/program and risk analyses
- Experience in data classification
- A mastery of data protection security mechanisms- e.g. encryption, authentication, clearance management, DLP, data-tagging;
- Experience in project management and/or project management assistance, security auditor, DPO trainer
- Use of RGPD/ GDPR, DPO (Data Protection Officer), Iso27K