In order to reinforce its team, RandoriSec is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst specialised in handling vulnerability cases and wishes to join a security consulting firm.
As we noticed an increasingly high demand for such profiles, the right candidate would join some of our clients as they run their audit, surveillance and remediation campaigns, from their deployment to the final report in an international setting.
The candidate will need to bring his or her expertise in order to analyse the threats and risks directly linked to the client's structure, forecast them through a regular technology monitoring, assessing the security system in place internally and within the field, improve the processes based on widely spread standards, set up alerts and produce analysis reports...
The candidate we are looking for should:
- Have a 3 yeam minimum experience
- Be able create analysis reports and support them orally to a variety of audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Know how to uses vulnerability management tools (ex: Tenable, Qualys)
- Be familiar with SIEM (ex : Splunk, QRadar) and SOAR tools (ex : Resilient, Demisto)
- Be able to work in a grooup setting
- Participate in security project for the community or publish article online or for specialised magazines
Wage: Depends on the quality of the profile