As part of the PMO practice, Project manager will lead and take ownership of end-to-end technical projects or stream in large program.
Responsible of the delivery of the project, manage client interface and make sure that right internal ressources are committed.
Responsible of the communication channels with client and NTT internal technical teams. Guarantee expected level of reporting for both.
As PMO practice member, contribute to the evolution of process and best practices in project management
As the Security Project Manager your skills and qualifications will include:
- Project Management skills and experience (2+ years)
- Experience of delivering complex, technical client projects
- Experience in dealing with large organization
- Driving project with international teams
- Experience in working in multi national environment
- Able to work across multiple functions, locations, cultures and with senior level executives
- Ability to deliver in a fast-moving environment with changing priorities
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget while communicating with key senior leaders
- Resilient, decisive, able to learn quickly
- PMI/Agile Qualified (or equivalent)
- Communicate effectively to teams and to the management
- Strong communication shills with stakeholders, good team player,together with ability to work independently and efficiency on projets delivrables
- Team spirit
- English ( written and spoken)