Our client is the 1st French independent consulting firm. Its CYBERSECURITY practice, with 500 consultants, is the undisputed leader in its market, which guarantees you :
- a rich and evolving career within one of the first "Great Place to Work
- the opportunity to work on some of the best projects on the market
- in all sectors of activity
- on assignments involving technical, organizational and functional expertise, depending on your skills and aptitudes
- in an international environment: Paris, London, New York, Hong-Kong...
What we offer you
Digital transformation requires the rapid adoption of new technologies and the opening of IS to partners and customers. Cybercrime is growing in strength. Aware of these risks, regulators and governments are increasing their pressure. How to react? Define a risk-based strategy with the management committee and ensure its execution, both in the business and in IT, in order to guarantee an appropriate level of protection and an appropriate response in case of major incidents.
The Cybersecurity & Digital Trust practice addresses very large companies on topics at the heart of current events, such as incident response, regulations on personal data management (RGDP), the fight against fraud, the security of connected objects and data management in the cloud:
- Cybersecurity strategy: risk assessment and crisis management.
- Securing digital transformation: big data, cloud, Internet of Things & Industry 4.0
- Digital compliance: fraud, privacy, critical infrastructure and industry regulations
As a Consultant, you will be required to:
- Explore and master in depth the security issues behind the transformation movements of
- Address all aspects of implementation: framing and strategy, organization of governance, business model
business plan, financing, change management...
- Develop skills related to the consulting profession (formalization, taking a step back, restitution, customer relations, coaching, sharing of conviction, business development...)
You will also have the opportunity to actively participate in the internal life of the firm through :
- The development of assets: Shake 'up, The Factory, CréaDesk, Machine Learning & Data Lab, Research & Knowledge Center
- The publication of articles on the blogs
- Contributing to recruitment, school relations, responses to business proposals, internal training, internal events
A graduate of a leading engineering or management school or university, you are attracted to consulting and business transformation issues. Your qualities make you a future consultant with multiple talents.
In particular, you have developed :
- An intellectual curiosity, a sharp critical and analytical mind allowing you to quickly understand the specificities of clients and to produce quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong sense of service and a certain pro-activity to build a relationship of trust with your clients and guide them to excellence in their major transformation projects
- A taste for entrepreneurship and innovation
In addition, you wish to :
- Be an actor in an ambitious company project in full growth in France and internationally. You want to take up challenges and put your enthusiasm to work for a company that will offer you the opportunity to take on responsibilities quickly
- You want to evolve in an environment conducive to personal development and you want to join teams on a human scale that promote proximity and the transmission of knowledge
Do you recognize yourself and are you particularly motivated by this opportunity?
Send us your application via the website or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference "CYBERSECURITY".
A first telephone conversation of about 1/4 hour will allow us to validate together the interest of a more thorough interview