Specialized on data processing and digital usage, the security of information system is our priority.
In this context, we are currently hiring a Security Consultant specialized in conformity of information systems to strenghten our Security Team.
You will support our CISO in define and implement the security policy of the company's information systems.
In our offices, you will work closely to all our interns teams : IT support, IT development, pre-sales, HSEQ management, etc. to respond to our clients' expectations.
To meet this challenge, you will have to :
- Implement and check the compliances in terms of information systems security (ISO27001, health data, GDPR, etc.) ;
- Realise technical intern audits, define and check the associated action plan ;
- Set up scoreboards to check and support security indicators ;
- Participate to the risks analysis and impacts studies ;
- Write the security documentation for our internal teams and some of our clients ;
- Ensure a security, conformity and legal watch.
Your position will require regular movements to Mayenne and punctually to our others basements in France.
With a fourth-year university level or a Master Degree with a cybersecurity or cyberdefense speciality, you have a first significant and successful experience in a similar position.
Your expertise will be expected on the following points :
- GDPR, 27001, 27002, 27005/EBIOS, RGS, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Risks Analysis
- Technical English level
You master technical bases in networks, Linux, Windows, Data bases and IT development.
Being a people person, having an editorial ease and a spirit of synthesis will be "must have" to succeed in this job.
You are also able to match your rhetoric with diplomacy and pedagogy.
Known for your persuasive force and your rigour, you know how to share your expertise to coach our teams in terms of IT security.