The DevSecOps Engineer will contribute to the build and run of the Cloud Landing Zone on the AWS public cloud. The job is located in Paris La Defense.
The candidate will have strong skills in the following domains:
· Public Cloud: Amazon Web Services (required): 5 years of experience or more: in-depth knowledge of AWS IAM is required on topics such as automating provisioning of rights, maintaining least privilege, granting temporary privileges;
· Infrastructure As Code: (Terraform required): 4 years of experience
· Automation, Continuous Integration: (ideally: Gitlab CI): 5 years of experience
In addition, the candidate has skills in software engineering: Python required; the candidate is familiar with agile methods (sprint planning, agile ceremonies, …).
These skills will enable the candidate to work on topics such as:
· Privileged access management ;
· Compliance and security controls ;
· Cloud Architecture design and implementation.
· Operations on AWS public Cloud
The selected candidate will have demonstrated his ability to work as a team player, sharing his knowledge and documenting the deployed artefacts (architecture, maintainability,…).
English fluent is mandatory.