We offer you the opportunity to join us as an experienced Cybersecurity Consultant, with a permanent contract based in Bordeaux, with occasional travel to France, DOM-TOM and abroad.
Exodata has chosen Bordeaux as its first physical office in France and you will have the opportunity to actively participate in its development.
By joining us as a Cybersecurity Consultant, you will have the chance to :
- Participate in pre-sales missions and write the technical part of commercial proposals for customers
- Carry out organizational and compliance audits
- Provide advice and recommendations adapted to the security problems encountered by customers
- To elaborate the PSSI of the customers and to accompany them in the implementation of the SMSI
- Monitor technological and regulatory developments (RGPD, LPM, NIS Directive, etc.)
- To carry out missions of delegated CISO
- Advise customers on solutions
- Carrying out missions to raise awareness of the SSI for our customers (SecNumEDU, ...)
- Conduct training sessions
- Conducting cyber-crisis exercises
Some skills are required for the offer we propose:
Significant experience in organizational audits and ISMS implementation, as well as strong skills in one or more security areas:
- Security audits and best practices (ISO27002, CIS Benchmark, ANSSI Guides, PCI-DSS)
- ISO27001 and ISMS implementation support
- Security governance
- Risk analysis and management (EBIOS and/or ISO27005)
- Compliance support, system certification (RGS, NIS, HOPEN...)
A certification in the field of security (CISSP, Lead Implementer, Risk Manager...) would be a plus.
You have an engineering degree, BAC+5 or equivalent, and you have a first significant experience (5 years minimum) in the field of security audit, consulting, missions of delegated CISO.
You have the pedagogical fibre and are at ease with customers with a real sense of service and you wish to discover new horizons.
You are curious, versatile, autonomous, rigorous, dynamic and able to work in a team and you have the ability to write and summarize.
Why join Exodata?
Because joining Exodata means joining a young group (both in terms of its workforce and its corporate culture), flexible in terms of organization and human management, which places the quality of the relationship at the center of its business.
Thanks to its geographical and strategic positions, Exodata is the only key player on the market to offer a 100% French outsourcing service in "Follow The Sun" mode, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Exodata assists local and international companies in their digital transformation, allowing them to focus on their core business, thanks to our know-how in terms of outsourcing, hosting of critical applications, strategic IT support, development and integration of Business Apps and Business Intelligence.
If you wish to join a dynamic company, which is teeming with projects and where there is no time to get bored, send us your CV and LM via this form: https://app.hellotalent.com/applicationForm?key=f829fb66-72a2-4e74-9116-e17879885065
Thank you and maybe see you soon!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)