Attached to the Head of Operational Security of an International Large Group, within the Group Security Department, the position has a strong international context because you will work as a technical security reference for all security systems managers. information of Group entities. You will participate in particular in the support of the security teams of each Group BU on the use of existing security solutions (incident response, vulnerability scans, etc.), the development of security standards, the security of cloud environments (GCP, AWS), monitoring the most critical security actions
Under the authority of the Head of Group Operational Security, you will be in charge of:
· Participate in the development and updating of security policies and ensure their dissemination and explanation in the entities.
· Support entities in the implementation of security within services, both in project phase (migration) and run.
· Participate in the selection and implementation of security tools, use and make available all cybersecurity tools managed by the Group's cyber security team.
· Participate in the analysis and resolution of incidents impacting entities, particularly on cloud services.
. Participate in the diagnosis and drafting of resolutions related to affected entities and external actors (Airbus, ANSSI, ...).
· Participate in technical watch for events and security tools.
· Participate in the management of alerts of the Group's cyber security team in the cyber community.
· Participate in vulnerability and intrusion audits on services used by the Group or specific entities. Ensure the dissemination of their results and the definition of remedial actions and their follow-up. ·
. Participate in the development of regular awareness campaigns users and computer scientists in security.
· Participate in exchanges with external companies via Clusif or Cesin.
. Promotes the cybersecurity image of the group externally.